SWINTH-2019 WORKSHOP PROGRAMME
Invited keynote lecturers:
- Prof. Yassin Hassan (Texas A&M University, U.S.A.)
"High-fidelity experimental measurements for modeling and simulation of nuclear engineering applications"
- Prof. Hiroshige Kikura (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
“Overview and potentials of mesh-sensor based measuring techniques”
- Prof. Byongjo Yun (Pusan National University, South Korea)
“Advanced instrumentations for nuclear thermal hydraulic experiments in Korea”
- Dr. Sebastian Unger (Helmholtz Zentrum Dresden Rossendorf, Germany)
“Experimental and numerical studies on high-pressure steam condensation in a horizontal condenser pipe”
- Dr. Domenico Paladino (Paul Scherrer Institut, Switzerland)
"Outcomes of the OECD/NEA HYMERES project"